Romanian Advertising Council (RAC) elected, on March 27th, its new president. Oana Cociasu, Managing Partner Lowe Medic One and representative for Lowe & Partners within RAC, takes over the presidency of the association from Ecaterina Safarica, Communication Director Procter & Gamble Balkans, Turkey, Caucasus and Israel.
Following elections on March 27th, RAC management board includes the following members:
- Oana Cociasu – RAC President & Managing Partner Lowe Medic One
- Laurentiu Gheorghiu – VP RAC & Advertising Traffic Manager Pro TV
- Raluca Predoi – RAC Treasurer & Corporate Affairs Manager Nestle Romania
- Constantin Bratu – member, General Manager Asociatia Berarii Romaniei
- Ecaterina Safarica – member, Communication Director Procter & Gamble Balkans, Turkey, Caucasus and Israel
- Mihaela Ungar – member, Marketing Director Colgate-Palmolive
- Victor Dobre – member, Executive Director IAA Romania.
Oana Cociasu is member in RAC’s Board since November 2009. Safarica was president of RAC from May 2008 until March 2013.
In over 19 years of working and accumulating experience in medical communication, Oana Cociasu combined successfully medicine and advertising. Cociasu graduated Medicine&Pharmacy University in Bucharest and intensive health advertising and communication classes in New York, Frankfurt and Viena. Oana Cociasu received, in November 2012, the Excellence Award for Clients Relations, awarded by IAA Romania.