The Institute is preparing for Internetics 2013 and announced the start of the entry period (July 17th – August 30th) for the event scheduled to take place in October, in Bucharest.
The projects can be entered in 3 competition categories: Websites, microsites and blogs promoting brands, Online Media and Tools and Interactive Campaigns ( Digital Component of an Integrated Campaign or Digitally Led Campaign), by filling in the English form available on www.internetics.ro. Products and services sections from Websites, microsites and blogs promoting brands and Interactive Campaigns categories were reorganized.
The jury of the competition will also offer a special prize for Web Design to a work entered in “Websites, microsites and blogs promoting blogs”, while The Institute will offer 3 distinctions to companies and agencies that have exceptional results within the competition, namely:
Most Creative Client of the Year – the client with the most creative online presence
Online Innovation of the Year – offered to a project in the competition that brings online innovation.
Best Newcommer – given to an agency that participates the 1st time at Internetics and has excellent results
Internetic’s jury reunites 19 specialists in marketing online and will be headed by a president from outside Romanian online industry. The members of the jury are:
- Robert Anghel – Digital Marketing Manager, ING Romania,
- Ana Bulgar – Senior Advisor to the CEO, Petrom,
- Bogdana Butnar – Industry Manager, Google Romania,
- Calin Clej – Marketing Manager, PepsiCo,
- Mihai Dobre – Social Media Manager, Orange,
- Oana Ene – User Experience and research specialist, Romtelecom E Business Division,
- Cosmin Ghinea –Development Director Mediafax Group,
- Dragos Gurarosie – Executive Director, Starship Media,
- Ciprian Stefan Istrate – Global Marketing Director, Bitdefender,
- Victor Kapra – Independent Online Consultant, Freelance journalist
- Andrei Lascut – Brand Manager, Grolsch,
- Stefan Liute – Co-founder and Strategy Director, Storience,
- Lucian Nistoroiu – Online Manager, Doncafé,
- Dragoş Novac – CEO & Co-founder Metropotam Group,
- Cosmin Preda – Sales Manager, Internet Business Unit ProTV ,
- Mihaela Stanoiu – Marketing Manager, Samsung,
- Ioana Teodorescu – Senior Brand Manager Procter & Gamble Balkans MDO ,
- Bogdan Toacse – Marketing Manager Home Care, Unilever SCE,
- Alin Zainescu – Business Development Manager, TradeAds Interactive
The award for Web Design will be selected by a dedicated jury including Eugen Erhan and Tudor Muscalu- designers and founders Fredo & Pid’Jin, Ciprian Badalan – Senior Brand Designer Brandient, Radu Ceuca – UI Designer & Founder SuperOkay and Stefan Lucut – Graphic Designer.
Translation provided by AdHuggerCarmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro