Skip to main content

Geopol, owned by Cozmin Gusa and Maricel Pacuraru, is the main shareholder at Money TV

 

MONEYTV-PACKSHOT

Publicitate

Romanian channel Money TV was taken over, recently, by Geopol, a company equally owned by Cozmin Gusa and Maricel Pacuraru.

Geopol became the main shareholder at Money TV by owning 80% of Media Advertising & Sales, that operates Money TV licence. From Paginademedia.ro’s informations, the rest of 20% shares are owned by Webster Gaz, a company launched in 2013.

“The transaction was made by one of the main holders, Maricel Pacuraru. It is a strategy to develop Realitatea Media group”, Mura Frinculescu, executive director Realitatea TV, stated for paginademedia.ro.

According to Frinculescu, Geopol took over everything that means infrastructure and equipments.

The info on this take over was initially published on EVZ.ro.

Money TV had a short life, with the company owned until now by Sorin Freciu acquiring a generalist licence that, in Octombrie 2012, was transformed in Money.ro. The channel was launched by Mihai Tatulici, as project manager, and Daniel Apostol, general manager. The TV was available via cable networks, on Giga TV’s frequency. The economic TV was joined by journalists such as Ovidiu Nahoi, Emil Hurezeanu and Dan Suciu.

Problems with paying salaries and utilities appeared after a little than 6 months of functioning and, in May 2013, the station saw its power cut as it didn’t paid the bills. For months, Money TV functioned only with reruns.

Translation provided by AdHugger

LIKE. Fiți la curent cu știrile și pe contul de Facebook Paginademedia.ro

Autor: Iulia Bunea iulia.buneapaginademedia.ro

Trimite un comentariu