The analysis took in consideration 6 TV stations (Antena 3, B1 TV, Romania TV and Money.ro TV, Realitatea TV and Digi 24). The report includes info from the shows the 6 TVs broadcasted between 17.00 – 23.00, in January 2013.
1st place in the top was claimed by Corneliu Vadim Tudor, PRM president, with 766 minutes spent in TV studios, followed by PNTCD leader, Victor Ciorbea (618 minutes) and Romanian Prime Minister, Victor Ponta (PSD leader, 556 minutes).
When it comes of women, Ecaterina Andronescu (Education Minister) is on the 1 st place, with 17 presences in studios, followed by Monica Tatoiu (12) and Sandra Pralong Budis (11).
When it comes of male presences on TV, Bogdan Chireac had 39 presences in TV shows, followed by Mugur Ciuvică (31) and Codrin Ştefănescu (20) – the most active politician on TV in December.
When it comes on TV presences ranked on parties, Stefanescu is the most present PSD politician, followed by Ecaterina Andronescu. From PNL, most active on TV are Ioan Ghise and Sorin Roşca Stănescu. PRM was represented by Corneliu Vadim Tudor (11), while PPDD was represented in TV studios by Florin Condurăţeanu (11).
Who had who in studio
- Antena 3: Mugur Ciuvica, Bogdan Chirieac and Sorin Rosca Stanescu
- B1: Andreea Pora, Mircea Marian and Sabin Orcan
- Digi 24: Emil Hurezeanu, Cristian Parvulescu and Raluca Alexandrescu.
- Money.ro TV: Aurelian Pavelescu, Valentin Ionecu and Raluca Dan
- Realitatea TV: Alecu Racoviceanu, Adrian Halpert and Alfred Budai
- Romania TV: Codrin Stefanescu, Florin Iaru and Bogdan Chirieac