Interactions was the big winner at IAB Mixx Awards Romania, with 4 awards, the prize for the best campaign of the year and 2 nominations. IAB Mixx Awards was, this year, at its second edition, and is organized in partnership with ICEEfest, taking place during the festival.
Interactions won with Mega Image Garden ( Brand Awareness & Positioning), Seat Webshop (Direct response & Lead Generation and Best Digital Campaign) and Kit Kat – 5 to 5 news (Experimental & Innovative Campaign) and was nominated for Mega Image Quriosities (Cross media integration) and Mega Image (Mobile apps)
The list of the winning campaign at this year’s IAB Mixx Awards Romania:
• Brand Awareness and Positioning: Mega Image Virtual Garden – Interactions, client Mega Image
• Direct Response & Lead Generation: SEAT Webshop – The online shop for new and used cars – Interactions, client SEAT
• Best Brand/ Product Launch: BCR Goodwill Exchange– Kinecto (CSR Platform Launch Campaign)
• Experimental and Innovative Campaign: The Five to Five News – Interactions for Kit Kat (Nestle)
• Cross-Media Integration: Dero Clabucel – Mindshare for Unilever SCE
• Branded Content, Blogging Campaigns and PR Campaigns: #apartIKEA – The Rented Apartment Experiment – The Practice for IKEA Romania
• Mobile App: First aid – Mobile Works for Romanian Red Cross
• Rich Media Display: Note 10.1 Travel – Starcom & Digital Star for Samsung
• Best Social Media Apps: Creativity Manifesto – Starcom & Digital Star for Samsung
• Best Digital Mixx Campaign: SEAT Webshop – The online shop for new and used cars – Interactions for SEAT
At this year of Romanian IAB MIXX Awards, the number of entries was 27, coming from 13 agencies.
The jury of the competition included Razvan Capanescu (Chief Creative Officer at Publicis Bucharest), Adrian Botan (VP Creative Excellence at McCann Worldgroup Central East Europe), Alex Visa (Marketing & Online Communication Executive), Doina Costache (Head of Multiple Industries, Google Romania), Tudor Galos (Consumer Marketing Manager Microsoft), Alina Petri (Advertising & e-business Division Director Romtelecom) and Calin Rotarus (Founder at BCCR).
Translation provided by AdHuggerAutor: Carmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro