The gala saw awarded a total of 43 prizes, won by 20 agencies: 2ActivePR, 23 Communication Ideas, Bortun•Olteanu, Draftfcb Romania, Friends Advertising, Geometry Global, GMP Advertising & Webstyler, GolinHarris, Mindshare Media, Next Advertising, Papaya Advertising, People Public Relationships Agency & Gavrila&Asociatii, Propaganda & V8, Publicis Romania, Rogalski Damaschin Public Relations, Rusu+Bortun Brand Growers and SeniorHyper.
The most awarded campaigns were
- Why Don’t You Come Over? – GMP Advertising for Gândul.info – 6 awards among which Silver in Online, Gold in PR and Silver in Integrated Campaigns
- Mini Wreck – Geometry Global for Opel – 4 awards including Silver in OOH and Gold in Direct Communication.
- Dogs by Next Advertising for Romanian Traffic Police – 4 awards, including Bronze on TV and Silver in PR.
- Two special prizes were awarded during the gala: Best Copywriter went to Mihai Gongu, Creative Director GMP Advertising, for Why don’t you come over? campaign, while Art Director of the Year went to Raluca Bararu, Art Director Publicis, for Dog execution for Nutrivet.
- Young Creative of the Year went to the team Daniel Dobrin (Copywriter McCann Erickson) – Alex Beltechi (Art Director Three).
- In TV, Bronze went to Next Advertising for “Dogs” (client), while the 2 Silvers went to 23 Communication Ideas for Ciuc Basculanta “Tip Lorry” and Propaganda for “Hold Up” (Selgros).
- In Radio, just one Silver was awarded, for “Broccoli”, made by Publicis Romania for Carrefour.
- In Print there were also 2 Bronzes, for “The Chicken Skin Cheesecake”, by GMP Advertising for Arctic TET Refrigerator, and for “Dog” by Publicis Romania for Nutrivet Wild Salmon Oil. There weren’t any Gold or Silver trophies in this category.
- In OOH, Bronze went to Friends Advertising for “The Silva Laugh Dispenser” for Silva, while Geometry Global got a Silver with “Mini Wreck” for Opel.
- In Online, besides GMP’s Silver, there weren’t awarded any Bronze or Gold trophies.
- In PR, the big prize went also to Why Don’t You Come Over, while Silver went to Next Advertising with Dogs, for Romanian Traffic Police.
- In Direct Communication there were 2 Bronzes: “Be your own milkman!” by SeniorHyper for Napolact and “Football is in the heart” by Draftfcb Romania for UniCredit Ţiriac Bank and MasterCard.
- Just one campaign was awarded in Media: DERO Disruption for Dero, by Mindshare Media. Why Don’t you come over also got Silver in Integrated Campaigns.
- The entries in the competition were evaluated by a jury including specialists of the industries represented in the competition and presided by Marco Cremona, Executive Creative Director, Y&R Moscova.
Translation provided by AdHuggerCarmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro