Andrei Stefan, Dinu Patriciu’s step-son, decided to leave Adevarul Holding trust, where he was holding the position of deputy director.
Stefan entered media trust’s management team in April 2010, right after Razvan Corneteanu, former manager of the trust, quitted.
Stefan sent a message for his colleagues, in which announces them of his departure, wishes them success and thanks them for the efforts they made within the company.
Who is Andrei Stefan? (source: Wall-Stret.ro):
- Director Fairwind brokerage house, owned by Dinu Patriciu.
- Graduated Law University and practiced law in Romania for 3 years
- In US, after graduating an MBA in management, consultancy and finances, he was part of a project within Exxon Mobil.
- Starting 2005, he works for Rompetrol, in different companies owned by the group
- For a year, he fancied financial analysis at Eastern Securities, brokerage company wher UDMR senator Verestoy Attila is shareholder.