Over 108M Americans watched Super Bowl, the finals of American Football Championship broadcasted on Sunday evening, 3M less compared to the historical audience from last year, Hollywood Reporter writes. With this viewership, Super Bowl 2013 reached 3 rd place in the top of the most watched programs in US.
A bonanza for commercial, Super Bowl 2013 established a new record in what concerns broadcasting costs for a 30 seconds commercials: $3.8M
Some of the most appreciated commercials at 2013’s Super Bowl were:
- Taco Bell “Viva Young” (Deutsch)
- Oreo “Whisper Fight”/”Dunk in the Dark” (Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest).
- Samsung “The Next Big Thing”(72andSunny).
- Budweiser “Brotherhood” (Anomaly)
- RAM “Farmer”(The Richards Group)