If for big generalists there is a descending trend, for news TVs, the trend is different: at least during the evenings, in prime-time, Antena 3, România TV, B1, Realitatea and Digi 24 had, in April, equal audiences compared to march.
Prime time average in urban areas:
- Pro TV average goes under 1M viewers per minute in April, to 950,000 from 1,1M in March
-second ranked, Antena 1, also decreased to 590.000 viewers, 55.000 less viewers than in March
- Kanal D. Ranked rd, with 461.000 viewers (-13.000 compared to March)
- slight growth for Naţional TV (+4.000)
- Acasă and Prima TV switched places, with Prima loosing on place and ranking 7th, after loosing 52,000 viewers
News stations in the evening:
Antena 3: 4th in Prime-Time with 337.000 viewers, up 1.000 compared to March.
România TV: equal with March, 132.000 viewers, ranks 8th.
B1 TV: constant audience, 10th in rankings.
Realitatea TV: 63.000 viewers in April(+1000 compared to March), ranks 14th
Digi 24: 38.000 viewers (-1000 compared to march), ranks 18th
Daily averae in urban areas:
- - Pro TV gets to under 500.000 viewers, down 50.000 compared to March
- - Antena 1, 2nd place, had 370.000 viewers in March, down 20.000 compared to previous month
- - Naţional TV gets ahead of Prima TV.
News channels during the day:
- Antena 3: 3rd in general ranking, 206.000 viewers in April, down from 210.000 in March.
- România TV: up one place, on 5th, with 94.000 viewers in April, +2000 compared to March
- B1 TV: up one place, on 8th, with 75.000 viewers (+1000 compared to March)
- Realitatea TV: stays on 12th, with 49.000 viewers (-1000 compared to March)
- Digi 24: almost equal to March (31.000) and ranks 16th
More data on April audiences is available here.
Translation provided by AdHuggerCarmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro