Stefan entered media trust’s management team in April 2010, right after Razvan Corneteanu, former manager of the trust, quitted.
Stefan sent a message for his colleagues, in which announces them of his departure, wishes them success and thanks them for the efforts they made within the company.
Who is Andrei Stefan? (source: Wall-Stret.ro):
- Director Fairwind brokerage house, owned by Dinu Patriciu.
- Graduated Law University and practiced law in Romania for 3 years
- In US, after graduating an MBA in management, consultancy and finances, he was part of a project within Exxon Mobil.
- Starting 2005, he works for Rompetrol, in different companies owned by the group
- For a year, he fancied financial analysis at Eastern Securities, brokerage company wher UDMR senator Verestoy Attila is shareholder.