RCS&RDS also demanded the same expansion procedure to be applied for the stations in Brasov, Galati and Cluj, but thos demands couldn’t be discussed because they started broadcasting for less than a year and the law doesn’t allow modifications in the license that fast.
According to the demand sent to CNA, local stations will have 90% content of their own, with the rest to be taken over programs or retransmissions from Digi Sport.
The coverage of the stations:
- DIGI 24 Constanta – counties: Giurgiu, Calarasi, Ialomita, Tulcea, Constanta.
- DIGI 24 Craiova –Dolj, Gorj, Valcea, Mehedinţi, Olt, Teleorman.
- DIGI 24 Iasi –Bacau, Botosani, Iasi, Neamt, Suceava, Vaslui.
- DIGI 24 Oradea –Bihor, Satu Mare.
- DIGI 24 Timisoara –Arad, Caras-Severin, Hunedoara, Timis.
Translation provided by AdHuggerCarmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro