ICEEfest 2013 announces an event targeting advertising and communication professionals in Romania, as among the speakers confirmed already there are big names from international agencies and communication networks.
The list of confirmed speakers include:
- Tom Eslinger, Worldwide Digital Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, 1st president of Cannes Cyber and Mobile Lions jury;
- Geoffrey Hantson, Executive Creative Director, Duval Guillaume Modem;
- Gideon Amichay, CEO & founder, No, No, No, No, No, Yes, most awarded creative in Israel (19 Cannes Lions, 9 Clio Awards), president Direct Lions jury at Cannes 2012;
- Steve Vranakis, Executive Creative Director, Google Creative Lab, twice listed among top 10 digital creatives in 2009 and 2010.
- Carlo Cavallone, Executive Creative Director and Stephanie Newman, Strategy Director 72and Sunny Amsterdam. The agency won Press Grand Prix at cannes and was Agency of the year in Netherlands
- Martin Talks, Digital President, DRAFTFCB UK,
- Gilad Coppersmith, SVP Digital & Innovation Catalyst World Markets, Mediabrands Worldwide;
- Martin Brooks, CEO, Work Club – Digital Agency of the Year by Campaign (2012) in UK;
- Dirk Singer, Founder, Rabbit – Social Agency of the Year 2012 in UK;
- Chris Clarke, Chief Creative Officer, Lbi for 17 countries ;
- Lars Samuelsen, Digital Strategy Director EMEA, Grey;
- Rupert Slade, Head of PHD International, Central & Eastern Europe,
Tickets are available on the official website of the event, www.ICEEfest.com.
Translation provided by AdHuggerAutor: Carmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro