McCann Erickson, GMP Advertising / Webstyler, Propaganda, Geometry Global and Saatchi Romania are the Romanian agencies awarded at Golden Drum 2013.
McCann Erickson was designated Network agency of the Year, while GMP Advertising received Tartini Awards for the independent agency of the year, a first for a Romanian agency.
McCann Bucharest was also the most awarded Romanian agency, with 8 prizes: 1 Grand Prix, 1 Golden Drum and 6 Silver Drum.
- Grand Prix and Golden Drum for “Bucharest not Budapest”, brand ROM Autentic, in Digital (Single Channel) and i Integrated communication campaigns (Multi Channel);
- Silver Drum for „Live Tweets”, client Coca-Cola, in Innovative Campaigns (Multi Channel);
- 2 Silver Drums for „Bite to Win”, client KFC Romania, in Mobile Campaigns and Digital Campaigns (Multi Channel);
- Silver Drum for „Portraits in Words”, client Bookfest, in Direct Campaigns (Multi Cahnnel);
- Silver Drum for „Share your Voice”, client Coca-Cola, in Digital Campaigns (Multi Channel).
GMP Advertising / Webstyler
- Silver Drum in Integrated communication Campaigns and Golden Drum in Public Relations for “Why Don’t You Come Over?”, brand Gandul.info, client Mediafax Group. „Why Don’t You Come Over?” was initiated together with Gandul.info as a humorous answer to the campaign”You won’t like it here!”, planned by the British authorities
- Also for Why Don’t You Come Over?, GMP Advertising and Webstyler scooped a Grand Prix in Digital Campaigns.
- GMP Advertising also got Tartini Award.
- Silver Drum in film for the ads “Jaful” and “Călăreții”, part of a campaign made for Selgros. Geometry Global.
- Silver Drum in Outdoor for “Mini Rabla”, client Opel.
Saatchi Romania (with Saatchi Russia, Poland and Serbia) won a Golden Drum in New or Innovative for „Days of Hope”, implemented in Romania for Samusocial; the campaign was made in partnership with Prima TV and support from Saatchi & Saatchi PR and Newcast, Zenith Romania’s division.
Friends Advertising Romania
Young creatives Razvan Pascu, Roxana Cozaru and Ioana Enescu, members of Friends Advertising Romania, were finalists in the competition Beat the Drum for Change with the campaign „Behind every great campaign – Let me…, Believe me…, Trust me…”.
Translation provided by AdHuggerCarmen Maria Andronache carmenpaginademedia.ro